These 15+ Delicious Deviled Eggs Recipes are beyond just plain mayo. These unique devilled egg ideas make great appetizers and are the perfect way to use up hard boiled eggs!
Maybe it’s after Easter and you have a boat load of hard boiled eggs to deal with. Maybe you need some show-stopping interesting appetizers for a party or get-together. Maybe you’re just craving deviled eggs.
Whatever your reason, these recipes are just what you need. No plain mayo and egg recipes here. These eggs have personality, flavor and are just. . .extra!
You need to get your eggs perfectly boiled first. I have used this Martha Stewart Boiled Egg method for years. The only trick I have found for easy peel eggs that actually works is to peel the eggs immediately once they are cool enough to handle.
Scroll and when you see an egg you like click on the GET RECIPE button to go to the full recipe.
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- Butternut Squash and Prosciutto Devilled Eggs
- Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Deviled Soy Sauce Eggs
- Sriracha Deviled Eggs
- Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs
- Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs
- Smoked Deviled Eggs
- Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs
- Creole Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- Lime Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Loaded Deviled Eggs
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
- Sour Cream & Onion Deviled Eggs
- Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Deviled Eggs Chicks
- Click the GET RECIPE link to view full recipe and instructions.
- Make sure you have the required ingredients.
- Make and enjoy!