Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs is a guaranteed crowd pleaser! This unique combo takes a favorite party appetizer recipe to the next level.
I received Sir Kensington’s products to facilitate this post.
I’m the type that gets a craving and it consumes me. My most recent craving is the reason I whipped of a batch of this Pimento Cheese Spread. But that wasn’t enough to fully satisfy my craving. That is why these Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs came about.
Yes, I had a double craving for deviled eggs and pimento cheese. So I just merged the two into one unique and delicious bite!
This combination may seem a little strange. But trust me, it works.
I plowed through a plate of these in one afternoon! Don’t you judge me.
These Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs are perfect for a party appetizer. They are bright, colorful and sure to get some attention! That is, if they make it to the party without you eating the entire platter yourself.
Here are a few more interesting deviled egg recipes:
Asian Inspired Deviled Eggs by WonkyWonderful
Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs by Valerie’s Kitchen
Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs by WonkyWonderful
Buffalo Shrimp Deviled Eggs by Lemons for Lulu
Spicy Southwestern Deviled Eggs by Taste and Tell
Here are some items you may need for this recipe: (affiliate links)
- 8 Boiled Eggs, (peeled, sliced in half lengthwise)
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise*
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- Pinch Salt/Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Diced Pimentos, (drained)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mild Cheddar
- My preferred egg boiling method:
- Place eggs in 3.5 quart pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a full boil over medium/high heat. Once boiling; turn off heat and cover for 10 minutes. Run eggs under cold water. Let cool before peeling.
- Slice peeled eggs in half (lengthwise), transfer yolks to small bowl and set 12 egg whites aside. Discard or eat the remaining 4 egg whites.
- Combine yolks, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Stir with fork until smooth.
- Gently stir in pimento and cheese.
- Transfer yolk mixture to ziploc bag. Cut the bottom corner off of one side and pipe the mixture into egg whites. (or just spoon the mixture into eggs)
- Top with additional shredded cheese, pimentos and finely chopped parsley.
- Refrigerate until served.
*Add 1-2 teaspoons of additional mayo to mixture if extra creamy deviled eggs are preferred.
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!