Anybody can make these Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls . . . I promise!
This cheater cinnamon roll recipe is made with Sweet Hawaiian Rolls and Cinnamon/Sugar Butter then topped with Cream Cheese Glaze. The best part, this easy breakfast is ready in 30 minutes!
Cinnamon Roll Recipe
I’m not really known for my shortcut, cheater recipes. But, I have a few tricks up my sleeve. And no surprise, my easy recipes are usually breakfast related. It’s no secret that I HATE mornings!
These Easy Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for those of you that want cinnamon rolls without all of the work. It’s okay to be lazy sometimes. And they are mind-blowing amazing! I had to muster every ounce of self-restraint that I have to keep me from devouring these cinnamon rolls.
The folks at King’s Hawaiian sent me an awesome package filled with Candy, Fresh Pineapple and Sweet Hawaiian Rolls. That was one tasty smelling package!
It also contained some Halloween supplies and a pumpkin carving kit. I gave the Halloween supplies to my daughter and she excitedly informed everyone that crossed her path that a Hawaiian King sent her a package. It made for some interesting conversations to say the least.
I decided to create a recipe using the Sweet Hawaiian Rolls that didn’t involve sliders or sandwiches.
Boom! Cinnamon Rolls. Perfect.
See how simple these are? Just spread the cinnamon-sugar mixture in the rolls. More on top then bake.
Smother with cream cheese glaze and just try not to gobble them all up!
This easy breakfast comes together in a pinch and is great for feeding a crowd. Enjoy!
- 12 King's Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls - cut in half
- 2/3 Cup Softened Butter
- 1/4 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 4 ounces Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread 1 Tablespoon of butter mixture on bottom of 8x8 glass baking dish. Slice Hawaiian rolls in half, spread a generous amount of butter on the inside of rolls (use 1/2 of butter mixture inside rolls). Place rolls back together and transfer to baking dish. Spread remaining butter mixture over the top. Make sure to spread onto sides and in the gaps. Bake for 12-13 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes. Glaze and serve.
- Mix cream cheese, cream and powdered sugar. This yields 1½ cups for a heavy glaze. If you prefer lightly glazed rolls, decrease glaze measurements by half.
*add nuts for a little crunch
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 198Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 48mgSodium 127mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 0gSugar 9gProtein 1g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
What’s For Breakfast?…17