Use up those Thanksgiving leftovers in a new way with this Turkey Brie Sandwich. Layers of shredded turkey, sliced pears, brie cheese, mustard and a balsamic glaze tucked into a buttery croissant make this turkey sandwich super indulgent.
TURKEY SANDWICHES WITH BRIE AND PEAR
This Turkey Brie Sandwich has so many flavors and textures coming together in each perfect bite. The sweetness from the pear is a great combination with the Brie’s creamy texture. The mustard complements really well with the brie cheese as well. The croissant has the right texture and taste with the rest of the ingredients. It sort of melts in your mouth.
- The shredded leftover turkey can be substituted with shredded chicken, sliced deli turkey or sliced chicken.
- Brie cheese can be replaced with burrata or mozzarella cheese. Any cheese would go on this sandwich.
- You could use a sweet apple variety instead of pears.
MORE THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS RECIPES:
- 4 Croissants
- 2 cups Leftover Turkey, shredded
- 1 Pear, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Brie Cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Glaze*
- 8 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Slice the croissants lengthwise in the middle. Spread each inner side with 1 tablespoon of the dijon mustard.
- Arrange the turkey, followed by the pear and brie cheese. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze then top with the other half of the croissant. Serve.
* Use store bought or make your own balsamic glaze --- HOW TO MAKE BALSAMIC GLAZE
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 559Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 147mgSodium 1374mgCarbohydrates 44gFiber 4gSugar 17gProtein 32g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.