Perfect for any game day party, this Pull Apart Pizza Bread Recipe is super easy! Soft Hawaiian bread stuffed with pepperoni and cheese makes a fantastic appetizer!
Here is an easy, last minute appetizer for this Sunday. I like to make super indulgent appetizers like this when I’m having friends over. That way I don’t sit and eat the entire thing myself!
Yes . . . I use strategy instead of self control. Heehee
Do I really need to go into how delicious this is? I mean, it’s soft bread stuffed with ooey-gooey, cheesy pepperoni goodness.
And like I said, this Pull Apart Pizza Bread is the perfect game day appetizer. Is everyone watching the Super Bowl? I’m not a big sports fan, I’m more about game day food. So I’ll be doing something else. Probably watching the Goosebumps movie for the 5th time this week. Hey, I’d still rather watch that than football! That Jack Black . . . he’s a real character.
Anyways, for those who are watching the game. Enjoy and Eat Well!
I like to dip the pieces into pizza sauce. But ranch would be good as well.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 Large Hawaiian Round Bread Loaf I use King's Hawaiian
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 ounces Pepperoni - cut into quarters about 10 slices
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Pizza Sauce or Ranch - for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cut bread loaf in a criss cross pattern without cutting all the way through.
- Cram shredded mozzarella and pepperoni into bread crevices.
- Combine melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Brush mixture over top of bread loaf and into crevices.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve immediately with pizza sauce or ranch.
More Pizza Party Ideas. . .0