Make this SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP CHEESE BALL for holidays, parties, barbecues or potlucks. A fun and easy appetizer that will surely be a crowd favorite.
CHEESE BALL RECIPE
Cheese Balls are great because they can be made ahead and have so many flavor variations. This recipe brings cheese balls and our favorite spinach artichoke dip together in one unstoppable and highly addictive appetizer.
A creamy dip base flavored with Ranch season, spinach and artichokes, formed into a ball then rolled into green onions and chopped pecans.
- Start with half a package of Ranch Seasoning then taste and add more to preferred flavor.
- Marinated artichoke hearts will work too. Be sure to drain off all of the oil to prevent the cheeseball from being too loose.
- Chopped walnuts or almonds will work in place of pecans.
MORE CHEESE BALL RECIPES:
- 12 oz of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning*
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 (14oz) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Chips, bread slices or crackers for serving
- Beat together cream cheese, mayo and ranch seasoning until smooth.
- Add in spinach, artichokes, mozzarella, parmesan and ½ cup of the sliced green onions. Mix until fully combined.
- Transfer the mixture onto two sheets of plastic wrap and roll into a ball shape.
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Roll cheese ball into the remaining green onions and chopped pecans to coat. Transfer to serving tray.
- Allow the cheese ball to sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before serving.
*Start with half a package of Ranch Seasoning then taste and add more to preferred flavor.
Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3-5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 275Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 41mgSodium 483mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 7g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.