Two of my favorite guilty pleasures come together as one perfect treat: Baked Nutella Donuts! This baked donut recipe is quick and easy. No frying. No fuss.
- 1 Cup AP Flour
- 4 Tb Nutella
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 4 tsp Melted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste or Extract
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2-1 Tb Hot Water
- 1-2 Tb Nutella
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together the Nutella, milk, brown sugar, egg, butter and vanilla until smooth. (mix the nutella & melted butter together first)
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until fully incorporated.
- Spoon the batter into a greased donut pan. (fill each donut mold until about 2/3 full)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until donuts are cooked through to the middle.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together with a fork. (add the water slowly until the glaze reaches the correct consistency for drizzling)
- Dip donuts into glaze or drizzle over the tops.
- Add Sprinkles (optional)
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 293Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 39mgSodium 205mgCarbohydrates 50gFiber 1gSugar 32gProtein 5g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
The optimist sees the doughnut; the pessimist the hole!” – Oscar Wilde