Fall flavor is all about the Pumpkin Spice! This Pumpkin Pie Spiced Crispy Treats Recipe is ooey-gooey, pumpkin spiced and loaded with marshmallows. These and a cup of coffee will get you through those chilly Fall afternoons!
I am proud to be partnering with International Delight to bring you this tasty recipe!
I can’t believe that I don’t have more Crispy Treat Recipes on my site because they are one of my favorite desserts! They are so easy to make and you can add just about anything to them. I started adding pumpkin pie spice to my crispy treats last Fall and have continued to do so all year long. The pumpkin spice takes this crispy treat recipe from delicious to ahhhhhMazing!
What else would be better with my Pumpkin Pie Spiced Crispy Treats other than Pumpkin Pie Spiced Coffee!?!? Pumpkin Pie Spice International Delight brings that wonderful Fall flavor to my beloved cups of coffee. Curl up with a cozy blanket, hot cup of coffee and a pumpkin pie spiced crispy treat on a chilly afternoon. . . that is Fall perfection. International Delight also has a NEW Pumpkin Pie Spiced Iced Coffee too!
Find International Delight products near you >>> Click Here
I take my coffee seriously. Pour over drip coffee all the way! I have been doing it this way before all the hipsters decided it was cool. LOL! It is the smoothest coffee you will ever drink.
Try it, you’ll never go back.
I like my crispy treats really soft and marshmallowy. Using the large marshmallows makes these treats extra ooey-gooey. And the mini marshmallows stirred in at the end really take these treats to the next level of marshmallowy goodness!
Check out International Delight on social media and add a little Pumpkin Pie Spice to our life!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 Package Standard Large Marshmallows 16 oz
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter - cut into small cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 6 Cups Crispy Rice Cereal that's a little less than 1 box
- 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Cup White Candy Melts
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable Shortening
- Prepare a 9x13 pan by lining with foil and generously greasing with butter or shortening.
- In an extra large bowl, combine large marshmallows and butter. Microwave for 1½-2 minutes until marshmallows become a large blob. Remove from microwave and immediately stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until combined and butter is completely melted.
- Add crispy rice cereal and stir until half way mixed. Then add mini marshmallows and stir mixture until fully combined.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Press down until crispy treats are even and firm. Cover and refrigerate 2+ hours to set.
- Remove treats from pan and peel off foil. Cut into 12 squares.
- Melt candy with shortening according to package instructions. Drizzle over crispy treats.
More To Enjoy With Coffee. . .
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.