Love to dunk your Oreo Cookies in a cold glass of milk? Make that into a favorite summertime frozen treat with these Cookies and Cream Popsicles!
Oreo Popsicles Recipe
When it comes to Oreos I have no self control. Even as I am writing this post, the Oroes are calling out to me from my kitchen cupboard. “Nicole, come eat us! Eat the entire package. You know you want to!”
I love to dunk my Oreos in milk until they are completely saturated and almost dissolve once I place them on my tongue. See, I’m Oreo obsessed!
These Oreo Cookies and Cream Popsicles taste exactly like an Oreo dunked into ice cold milk!
These Oreo Cookies and Cream Popsicles may not be the prettiest. But, I didn’t want just chunks of Oreo throughout the popsicles.
I wanted every bite to taste like milk and cookies!
- 3/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 Cup Cool Whip Topping, light or regular
- 2 Tablespoons Ultrafine Sugar
- 4-5 Oreo Cookies, regular or double stuf
- Process milk, Cool Whip and sugar in blender.
- Add Oreos and pulse until cookies are broken into small pieces.
- Transfer mixture to popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 30-45 minutes then insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4+ hours or until solid.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 119Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 4mgSodium 63mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 0gSugar 13gProtein 2g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
More Frozen Treats:30