Summer isn’t over yet. There is still time to enjoy these Chocolate and Peanut Butter Dairy Free Popsicles! This dairy free vegan dessert is my all time favorite popsicle recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. Follow WonkyWonderful on Pinterest to stay up to date on all of the new recipes!
Homemade Vegan Pudding Pops
Almondmilk makes these dairy free popsicles extra creamy. Like Vegan Pudding Pops! Chocolate and Peanut Butter swirl together in this indulgent dessert.
I’m usually all about the Coconutmilk. But trust me, the Almondmilk works best for this recipe.
Seriously, these popsicles are so luscious that you would never guess that they are vegan! Why not get extra protein and fiber while you enjoy dessert!?!?
These Chocolate and Peanut Butter Dairy Free Popsicles are so delicious, they will disappear before your very eyes!
To make this animated gif I had to snarf down the popsicle in less than 2 minutes! The things I do for foodblogging. Hehe!
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Dairy Free Popsicles (vegan)
Summer isn't over yet. There is still time to enjoy these Chocolate and Peanut Butter Dairy Free Popsicles! This dairy free vegan dessert is my all time favorite popsicle recipe!
Peanut Butter Mixture
- 1 Cup Almondmilk
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Corn Starch
- 1/2 Cup Almondmilk
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- In 3 quart pot over medium heat, whisk almond milk and peanut butter together until incorporated. Add sugar and cornstarch. Continue to heat and whisk 5-7 minutes, until completely smooth. Remove from heat. Transfer to container and refrigerate.
- In 3 quart pot over medium heat, combine all chocolate mixture ingredients. Whisk and heat 4-5 minutes or until completely smooth. Remove from heat and transfer to container. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Fill 7 standard popsicle molds 2/3 full of peanut butter mixture. Top off molds with chocolate mixture. Use a small spoon to gently stir and swirl the two mixture together. Do not over stir. (You could also refrigerate mixtures until completely cold and create striped popsicles instead of swirled)
- Freeze overnight. Popsicles release easily from molds due to the pudding pop consistency.
Nutrition InformationYield 7 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 195Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 90mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 2gSugar 17gProtein 5g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.