This summer I plan to eat a lot of popsicles! So far I am right on track.
There are so many flavor combinations. It is so fun to think up new and unique popsicle creations. Plus, eating a popsicle is automatic portion control … which I need!
These Raspberry Mojito Popsicles are bursting with flavor!
I enjoyed these popsicles on my 100° F porch. They are super refreshing! Perfect for those sweltering summer afternoons.
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 teaspoons Ultrafine Sugar
- Juice from 1 Small Lime
- 2 Fresh Mint Leaves - chopped extra fine
- 4-5 ounces Fresh Raspberries - chopped
- Mix Greek yogurt, milk, sugar and lime juice.
- Evenly distribute mixture between 5 standard popsicle molds.
- Add even amount chopped raspberries and mint into each mold.
- Gently push berries and mint down using a popsicle stick or handle of a spoon. Carefully stir until evenly distributed through popsicles.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4+ hours or until solid.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 106Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 2mgSodium 43mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 7gSugar 12gProtein 4g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
More Popsicle Possibilities:0