Who says that gluten free recipes have to be healthy? Not me.
This Cheesy Mushroom and Roasted Garlic Quinoa is full of creamy, cheesy, deliciousness. Not only is it a gluten free, vegetarian side dish. It is pure indulgence. No diets here.
I absolutely LOVE quinoa. Love It!
Besides the quinoa, want to know why THIS recipe is so amazing!?! Just look at the photo below.
Mushrooms. Butter. Roasted Garlic.
That is just the beginning. Add cream and cheese to create this sinful side dish!
It is just too good! Slap yo’ mamma good! Handcuffs and mugshot good! Haunt your dreams good.
Eat it at your own risk! It is worth it.
Just kidding, it’s not that bad for you. Hey, it is gluten free after all!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 6 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms - Cut into large pieces crimini
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Roasted Garlic 10-12 Roasted Garlic Cloves
- 4 Tablespoons Salted Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups Cooked White Quinoa cook quinoa according to package directions
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Melt butter in 3 quart pot over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms to pot and cook 4 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper and thyme. Cook 2 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium/low. Add cream, quinoa and parmesan.
- Heat and stir until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Yields approximately 3 cups.
Add chicken for a delicious dinner option.
You will probably like these recipes too…