This White Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge is a fun holiday dessert. This quick and easy microwave fudge will be a new favorite holiday treat!
I love bringing two favorite treats into one amazing recipe. This time around it is fudge and gingerbread! And, this is the super-duper easy microwave fudge!
Perfect for a last minute holiday treat, this Gingerbread Fudge comes together fast. I prefer fudge with a stiff consistency, especially when it will be sitting out on a platter. If you like softer fudge, decrease the amount of white chocolate by about 1/4 cup or so and you’ll be good.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2 Bags White Chocolate Chips, 11oz, about 3½ cups
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk, NOT evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon Gingerbread Spice
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar mixed with 1/4 teaspoon Gingerbread Spice
- Gingerbread Boy Sprinkles - optional
- In microwave safe bowl; combine white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave 30 more seconds, immediately add gingerbread spice and stir vigorously until smooth.
- Transfer to an 8x8 dish that has been lined with foil and generously greased with butter.
- Spread mixture evenly into dish.
- Refrigerate 6+ hours.
- Remove fudge from dish and carefully peel foil from fudge. Cut into cubes.
- If adding gingerbread boy sprinkles; melt 2-3 Tb white chocolate to attach sprinkles to fudge.
- Dust fudge with sugar mixture.