Just in time for barbecue season, this Jalapeño Popper Macaroni Salad Recipe makes a fantastic side dish! Your favorite pasta salad made with cheddar, bacon and roasted jalapeños for a fun twist. Pack it up in a branded KOOZIE® Block Grocery Tote Kooler and take the family on a picnic.
This post is sponsored by BIC Graphic.
Say hello to the warm summer months! It’s time for hikes, picnics, park playdates and lake trips. This Jalapeño Popper Macaroni Salad Recipe is great for any occasion and it packs up nicely.
The Koozie® Block Grocery Tote Kooler will keep this pasta salad fresh and cool. This large cooler tote is ideal for trips to the grocery store, picnics or barbecues.
But look closely and you’ll see what really makes this cooler tote special. Yes, it has the WonkyWonderful logo for all to see! How cool is that!?!? These bags can be printed for any of your business or personal needs.
Print your business name or logo on these bags to give to clients or to anybody that wants one. It’s an awesome way to promote your business in a non-pushy style.
I have been having my own Oprah moment . . . YOU GET A BAG! AND YOU GET A BAG! AND YOU GET A BAG! YOU ALL GET BAGS!!! Everyone has been really excited to get these bags. The quality of the Koozie® Block Grocery Tote Kooler is wonderful and there are so many uses for a good tote.
While this is an obvious choice for business promotion it also works for personal uses. Use it as swag for school, sports teams or any other clubs or activities. The totes are available in several color options: Charcoal, Red, Royal, Purple and Apple Green.
And, keep an eye on the WonkyWonderful Facebook page as I will be giving away a few of these WonkyWonderful bags to readers.
So yeah. Northern California will soon be inundated with WonkyWonderful bags. My logo will be seen at grocery stores, parks, schools, lakes, beaches and hiking trails. What a great way to advertise!
I made this Jalapeño Popper Macaroni Salad for a picnic lunch. It is a creamy macaroni salad with the addition of cheddar cheese, roasted jalapeños and bacon.
Easy to make and a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
My little helper carried our cooler tote filled with goodies and we set up a picnic under the giant pines.
Of course she reaches for the juice boxes first. What is with kids obsession with drinking juice out of a box?
Fresh air, good food, Mom & Daughter time. Perfect.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 5 Large Jalapeños, (tops, seeds and veins removed)
- Olive Oil
- 8 ounces Dry Elbow Macaroni, (cooked according to package instructions)
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese, (softened and cubed)
- 6-8 ounces Bacon, (cooked and chopped)
- 4 ounces Mild Cheddar Cheese, (cut into small cubes)
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Ground Pepper, (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Toss jalapeños with just enough olive oil to lightly coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast jalapeños on a rimmed baking sheet for 10 minutes. Let cool then chop.
- Mix cooked macaroni and cream cheese while pasta is still slightly warm. Let cool then add bacon, cheddar, mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and jalapeños.
- Store in refrigerator in airtight container until served.