Summer movie night just got a lot cooler . . . and tastier thanks to Mars Ice Cream! Enjoy these tasty treats right out of the package or make this M&M Cookie Ice Cream Cake. Warning: This may just be the easiest and most delicious summertime dessert EVER!
Homemade Ice Cream Cake
Mars has a variety of real ice cream treats to sweeten your summer: DOVEBAR® Ice Cream Bars, M&M’S® Brand Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich, SNICKERS® Brand Chocolate Ice Cream Bars and TWIX® Ice Cream Bars.
I’m all about the M&M’S® Brand Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich. Cookies, Ice Cream AND M&M’s!?!?! What more could a girl want?
Which Mars REAL Ice Cream Treat is your favorite?
My daughter and I snacked on M&M’S® Brand Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches while we watched the movie Monster Squad. Remember that gem? It is an 80’s cinema classic!
This M&M Cookie Ice Cream Cake would be great for movie night or even a birthday party. Make your own Birthday Ice Cream Cake for about $15!!! No baking involved!
And it is super-duper easy to make. Just layer the M&M’S® Brand Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches and vanilla ice cream (or chocolate). Top with M&M’s and freeze. Slice and serve with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and extra M&M’s.
Pick up some Mars Ice Cream treats for your next family movie night. Unlike “imitation” ice cream products, Mars Ice Cream combines delicious, REAL ice cream with the candy brands you know and love.
Enter the giveaway below and then check out the recipe at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!
- 13-14 M &M’S® Brand Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
- 1.5 Quarts Vanilla Ice Cream, or chocolate ice cream
- M &M's Minis
- Hot Fudge
- Whipped Cream
- Allow ice cream to soften.
- Line a 9 inch spring form pan with 6-7 M&M’S® Brand Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches. (however many you can fit)
- Smear half the ice cream over the top.
- Layer 6-7 more M&M’S® Brand Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches.
- Spread the remaining ice cream over the top.
- Sprinkle M&M's Minis over the top.
- Freeze 3+ hours until solid.
- To remove from spring form; run a warm washrag around the outside of the spring form sides.
- Slice and serve with hot fudge, whipped cream and more M&M's Minis.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 609Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 56mgSodium 154mgCarbohydrates 82gFiber 3gSugar 71gProtein 7g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.