Looking for a cheesy appetizer to feed your hungry crowd? This Hot Green Chile Artichoke Dip Recipe takes a family favorite to the next level with a punch of green chile flavor! This recipe is quick, easy and perfect for game day or holiday feasts.
Now this is how I like to eat! It really doesn’t get better than a hot, melty cheese dip. And this Hot Green Chile Artichoke Dip Recipe is all of those as well as quick and easy! You can make this appetizer for holiday get togethers, game day parties, unexpected guests or just because you’re in the mood for something unbelievably delicious!
I am a sucker for my Dip Recipes. The appetizer spreads are my favorite part of the holiday feasts. I’ve already shared few of my all-time favorites: Spinach Dip, Artichoke & Roasted Garlic Dip and Broccoli Cheese Dip.
But, it is the artichoke dip recipes that really have a special place in my heart . . . er, I mean, stomach. I ❤️ them.
Just look at that cheese. Isn’t it glorious? Serve up this artichoke dip and folks will go crazy for that unexpected green chile flavor. It really gives this dip a unique twist. And, as with most artichoke dip recipes, you may want to double it. Because this dip will be gone in a hot minute!
More to dip into:
Here are some items you may need for this recipe: (ad)
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 ounces Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Small Pinch Salt/Pepper
- 4 ounce Can Green Chiles, (drained)
- 12 ounce Jar Marinated Artichokes, (drained, chopped)
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella - divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Thoroughly mix mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and chiles. Once combined, stir in chopped artichokes and 1 cup mozzarella.
- Transfer mixture to a small baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Broil on high 1-2 minutes to brown top.
- Serve with crackers, chips and/or bread.
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!