This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Manwich. All opinions are 100% mine.
Make dinnertime fun and flavorful with this Fiesta Sloppy Joe Casserole! This easy dinner recipe brings together 3 of my favorite meals: Manwich Sloppy Joe’s, Enchiladas and Casseroles.
Sloppy Joe’s are a guaranteed crowd pleaser at my house. We add green chiles and lots of shredded cheese to our sloppy joe’s. Manwich has ‘kid stopping’ power and is perfect for a Monday meal solution.
I took those flavors and created this Fiesta Sloppy Joe Casserole. Saucy meat, corn and green chiles rolled into tortillas. Top that with more Manwich and extra cheese for the ultimate comfort food!
Check out the ReadySetEat enewsletter!
Make sure you enter the Manwich Prize Pack Giveaway for a chance to win: (1) $50 Visa Giftcard, 3 Cans of Manwich, (1) Branded Wooden Spoon and (1) Branded Pot Holder. Eligibility: This giveaway is open to US residents only. You must be 18 or older to enter. Giveaway ends on January 28, 2015. One winner will be randomly chosen. Chances of winning depend on number of entrants. This prize cannot be traded for cash value. This prize is being supplied by IZEA and Manwich.
Visit the following link to the Manwich Recipe Page: https://www.manwich.com/easy-
Then come back and leave a comment telling me which recipe you would like to try.
For this recipe I used the Original Manwich and Thick & Chunky Manwich. I’ll just tuck that Bold flavor away for the next time I need a convenient last minute dinner.
Cook the meat, sauce, corn and green chiles. Roll into tortillas with shredded cheese.
Top it off with more Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce and a generous amount of shredded cheese.
Bake the casserole and get that cheese all melty.
And voila. Dinner is served!
Don’t forget the sour cream, shredded lettuce, avocado and black olives. This is a fiesta after all!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2 lbs Lean Ground Beef - cooked and drained
- 2 Cans Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 7 ounces Canned Chopped Green Chiles - divided
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn
- 10 Flour Tortillas
- 4 Cups Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese - divided
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In large skillet; combine cooked ground beef, 1 can of Manwich, corn and 3.5oz chopped green chiles. Heat through.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/2 cup sloppy joe mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Roll as tightly as possible and transfer to large 10x13 baking dish (seam side down).
- Mix any remaining sloppy joe mixture with 1 can of Manwich and the remaining green chiles.
- Pour mixture over the top of rolled tortillas. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browned.
- Serve with sour cream, black olives, chopped avocado and shredded lettuce.