Calling all pickle lovers, make this DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD! Creamy pasta, dill pickles, cheddar cheese and fresh dill make this side dish unforgettable.
PASTA SALAD RECIPE
Not only is this Dill Pickle Pasta Salad delicious but it is super simple as well. Just a handful of ingredients are needed to make this pasta salad because it’s all about the dill pickles anyways, right?
- Use good quality dill pickles. I aways prefer the pickles in the refrigerated section because they have better flavor and crunch. Such as: Claussen, Grillos or Boars Head.
- Adjust the pickle juice to your preferred dressing consistency.
- Cheddar Jack cheese works well in place of cheddar.
MORE RECIPES FOR PICKLE LOVERS:
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, cooked to al dente, drained, and cooled
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup pickle juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 ½ cups whole dill pickles, diced
- 1 cup cubed cheddar
- Cook pasta according to package directions, or until al dente. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, pickle juice, garlic powder, salt, pepper, celery salt, and fresh chopped dill.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the pasta, dill pickles, cheddar cheese cubes, and dressing.
- Gently toss everything together until combined. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Adjust salt and celery salt to taste.
Adjust the pickle juice to your preferred dressing consistency.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 319Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 39mgSodium 1005mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 8g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.