Cranberry Rosemary Chicken is a fun, flavorful dinner idea with holiday flair. This easy dinner recipe is quick enough to enjoy on a busy weeknight and elegant enough for a Christmas Dinner Party. This recipe is Paleo, dairy free, gluten free, grain free with Whole 30 options.
This tasty recipe is sponsored by Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil.
Baked Rosemary Chicken Breast Recipe
This easy chicken dinner is an absolute breeze to make. It’s as simple as combining a few ingredients and tossing it in the oven to bake. The cranberry and rosemary flavors go together so well and make this a fun, festive holiday meal. Bonus points for this Cranberry Rosemary Chicken being healthy!
I use Thrive Culinary Algae Oil to get a nice golden brown color on those chicken breasts and in the flavorful sauce. Thrive Culinary Algae Oil is great in any recipe because it is super versatile and has a light, neutral flavor. I use it in all sorts of recipes. Here are some of my favorites: Roasted Spiced Fruit, Butternut Squash Pasta Salad, Easy Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes, Crispy Roasted Chickpeas, French Onion Chicken Casserole, Zucchini Tater Tots, and Black Bean Burgers.
More Easy Chicken Dinners:
How do you make rosemary chicken in the oven?
I like to brown the chicken before baking to get that nice golden color. But that step isn’t absolutely necessary. Just bake the Cranberry Rosemary Chicken in the oven at 425ºF until the internal temp reaches 165ºF. It will be about 30-35 minutes depending on the thickness of your chicken breasts.
Ingredients Needed For Cranberry Rosemary Chicken (screenshot for grocery list)
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Fresh Cranberries
- Fresh Rosemary
- Pure Maple Syrup
- White Wine (or fresh squeezed orange juice)
How To Make Rosemary Cranberry Chicken
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Grease bottom of 9×13 dish. Heat 2-3 Tablespoons oil in frying pan over high heat. Brown chicken breasts and transfer to roasting dish.
- Salt and pepper chicken. Add cranberries and rosemary to roasting dish.
- Mix sauce ingredients and drizzle over the chicken. Cover roasting dish with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Check internal temp of thickest breast (should be about 140ºF) Bake uncovered 10-15 more minutes or until internal temp reaches 165ºF.
- Slice chicken, top with cranberries, rosemary and liquid from roasting dish. Serve with rice, pasta or vegetables.
Whole30 option: Omit maple syrup and use fresh orange juice in place of white wine. **Use a roasting dish with high sides or place a rimmed baking sheet underneath while in oven to prevent liquid from bubbling over**
Cranberry Rosemary Chicken
Amount Per Serving Calories 746Sodium 256mgCarbohydrates 14gSugar 11gProtein 103g
Whole30 option: Omit maple syrup and use fresh orange juice in place of white wine.
**Use a roasting dish with high sides or place a rimmed baking sheet underneath while in oven to prevent liquid from bubbling over**