Cranberry Rosemary Chicken is a fun, flavorful dinner idea with holiday flair. This easy dinner recipe is quick enough to enjoy on a busy weeknight and elegant enough for a Christmas Dinner Party. This recipe is Paleo, dairy free, gluten free, grain free with Whole 30 options.
This tasty recipe is sponsored by Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil.
Baked Rosemary Chicken Breast Recipe
This easy chicken dinner is an absolute breeze to make. It’s as simple as combining a few ingredients and tossing it in the oven to bake. The cranberry and rosemary flavors go together so well and make this a fun, festive holiday meal. Bonus points for this Cranberry Rosemary Chicken being healthy!
I use Thrive Culinary Algae Oil to get a nice golden brown color on those chicken breasts and in the flavorful sauce. Thrive Culinary Algae Oil is great in any recipe because it is super versatile and has a light, neutral flavor. I use it in all sorts of recipes. Here are some of my favorites: Roasted Spiced Fruit, Butternut Squash Pasta Salad, Easy Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes, Crispy Roasted Chickpeas, French Onion Chicken Casserole, Zucchini Tater Tots, and Black Bean Burgers.
Thrive Culinary Algae Oil works for all recipes because it has a super high smoke point (up to 485ºF) and an extremely light, neutral flavor. There’s no greasiness and no aftertaste like avocado and coconut oils can leave – just fresh fall flavors! Plus, Thrive has 75% less saturated fat than olive oil, and no other oil has a lower percentage of saturated fat. So it’s a better choice to help maintain heart health.
How do you make rosemary chicken in the oven?
I like to brown the chicken before baking to get that nice golden color. But that step isn’t absolutely necessary. Just bake the Cranberry Rosemary Chicken in the oven at 425ºF until the internal temp reaches 165ºF. It will be about 30-35 minutes depending on the thickness of your chicken breasts.
Ingredients Needed For Cranberry Rosemary Chicken:
- Thrive Culinary Algae Oil
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Fresh Cranberries
- Fresh Rosemary
- Pure Maple Syrup
- White Wine (or fresh squeezed orange juice)
Invite family and friends over for casual holiday dinner party and keep it low stress with this Cranberry Rosemary Chicken. Serve with rice, pasta or veggies. It is sure to be a hit!
Cranberry Rosemary Chicken
- 3 Lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (4-6 breasts)
- 2-3 Tablespoons Thrive Culinary Algae Oil
- 2 Cups Fresh Cranberries
- 2 Large Sprigs Rosemary, (remove stems, chop rosemary)
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Thrive Culinary Algae Oil
- 1/3 Cup White Wine
- 2 Garlic Cloves, (grated)
- Salt/Pepper, (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Grease bottom of 9x13 dish. Heat 2-3 Tablespoons oil in frying pan over high heat. Brown chicken breasts and transfer to roasting dish.
- Salt and pepper chicken. Add cranberries and rosemary to roasting dish.
- Mix sauce ingredients and drizzle over the chicken. Cover roasting dish with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Check internal temp of thickest breast (should be about 140ºF) Bake uncovered 10-15 more minutes or until internal temp reaches 165ºF.
- Slice chicken, top with cranberries, rosemary and liquid from roasting dish. Serve with rice, pasta or vegetables.
Whole30 option: Omit maple syrup and use fresh orange juice in place of white wine.
**Use a roasting dish with high sides or place a rimmed baking sheet underneath while in oven to prevent liquid from bubbling over**
Nutrition InformationYield 4
Amount Per ServingCalories 746 Sodium 256mg Carbohydrates 14g Sugar 11g Protein 103g