Serve this Mozzarella Cheese and Olive Wreath as a fun festive holiday appetizer or snack. This super easy appetizer has mozzarella balls, kalamata olives, castelvetrano olives and tomatoes. Perfect for Christmas feasts.
This festive beautiful appetizer is such a crowd-pleaser for the holidays. This salty mix of olives, tomatoes, and mozzarella goes perfectly with crackers or fresh bread. Perfect for a crowd this holiday season.
This appetizer wreath is so simple to put together and a fun way to serve olives, mozzarella and veggies. Similar to this CHARCUTERIE WREATH that I posted last year, but no need to skewer all of the ingredients. All that skewer-ing does get a bit tedious.
Add more tasty nibbles to this wreath if you prefer more variety.
Add more to this antipasto wreath. Here are some ideas…
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Pickled Onions
- Cubed Cheese
- Cubed Salami
HOW TO SERVE THIS CHARCUTERIE WREATH:
Make sure to place toothpicks and small snack plates alongside this wreath.
Serve with crackers and/or crusty bread.
MORE SHOW-STOPPER APPETIZERS:
- 2 cups spring mix lettuce, for garnish
- 2 ounces fresh rosemary, for garnish
- 6 ounces kalamata olives
- 10 ounces Italian Castelvetrano olives
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Arrange the leafy lettuce into a wreath shape for the bed to place your ingredients on top.
- Cut the rosemary into pieces and arrange it on top of the lettuce wreath by sticking the rosemary toward the outside so as to create the wreath.
- Arrange the olives, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese over the rosemary and spring mix. Overlap the ingredients to give the wreath depth and pops of contrasting color throughout.
- Use a pastry brush to brush the olive oil over the tomatoes, olives, and tomatoes.
Sprinkle coarse salt over the wreath.
It is best to use a rimmed circular platter if you have one. This will keep the olives from rolling off.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 204Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 22mgSodium 846mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 3gSugar 1gProtein 7g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.