Roasted Fresh Green Beans and Garlic are a quick, easy and healthy side dish recipe for busy weeknights. If you are looking for a no-fuss side dish or just need a way to use up those green beans, this is what you need. This recipe is low carb, keto friendly, gluten free, vegan and vegetarian.
How to Cook Fresh Green Beans in the Oven
Honestly, I’m just going to keep this post short and simple. These Roasted Fresh Green Beans and Garlic don’t need a lot of build up, explanations or instructions. That is why this is such a great simple side dish for the weeknights!
I obviously have been enjoying my fair share of fresh green beans with Roasted Green Beans with Bacon, Sheet Pan Green Beans and Sausage Dinner and now these Roasted Fresh Green Beans and Garlic. It’s because green beans are so easy to cook and go with just about any main course. Plus, my daughter LOVES them!
I made these green beans alongside oven baked salmon (recipe coming soon). But really, these beans will go with just about any entree. Here are a few main course recipes to serve with your green beans →
What tools do you need for this Sheet Pan Sausage Recipe?
- 1 Lb. Fresh Green Beans, (trimmed & washed)
- 4 Garlic Cloves*, (thinly sliced)
- 2-3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Generous Pinch Flaked Sea Salt
- Ground Pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Grease a large rimmed baking sheet. Transfer green beans to baking sheet, drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Top with sliced garlic. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Toss beans with a spatula. Try to avoid placing garlic on bottom of baking sheet to prevent over browning. Bake 8-10 more minutes or until preferred tenderness.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve.
*Mo' garlic is Mo' better in my opinion. If you love garlic, feel free to double the amount.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 131Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 0mgSodium 41mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 2g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
This post contains affiliate links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to purchase. . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!