If you are looking for bold and unique flavors, this Bloody Mary Shrimp Pasta Salad Recipe will be a hit! This cold shrimp pasta salad has no mayo and all the great flavors of a Bloody Mary cocktails, without the vodka. This is a perfect party side dish!
I am proud to be partnering with Nuts.com to bring you this tasty recipe!
With the Summer season upon us, it is time to enjoy pasta salads at potlucks and bbq’s. I’m sure we all have our favorite pasta salad recipe. I love Italian style pasta salad and then there is always the creamy mayo style pasta salads. But I really enjoy making pasta salads that have a fun twist, a little something different. Like my Jalapeño Popper Macaroni Salad, Spinach Dip Pasta Salad or this Bloody Mary Shrimp Pasta Salad!
To get the rich tomato flavor, I use Tomato Butter instead of ketchup. This tomato butter is a tomato reduction flavored with apples, ginger and spices. It is hand crafted in small batches to create that perfectly bright, tangy taste of ripe tomatoes.
Nuts.com has been in business since 1929. In the beginning it was Newark Nut Company and the family business has evolved over the years. Nuts.com is dedicated to providing quality products to their customers! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Check out Nuts.com on social media:
I have had Bloody Marys on the brain lately. It is a craving that I have not yet fed. So when I had this deep flavored tomato butter to create a recipe with, I automatically began brainstorming Bloody Mary inspired recipes. And pasta salad seemed like the perfect choice for this time of year.
This side dish will be a nice change from the traditional pasta salads that usually grace your table.
And obviously this would be awesome served with a Bloody Mary Bar!
Here are a few Bloody Mary recipes to serve up at your next party:
You may need a few things to make this recipe: (affiliate links)
- 12 ounces Trottole Pasta, (prepare according to package instructions)
- 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper, (seeds/veins removed, chopped)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, (seeds/veins removed, chopped)
- 2 Large Celery Stalks, (sliced)
- 8 ounces Mini Grape or Cherry Tomatoes, (halved)
- 5 Large Pimento Stuffed Green Olives, (sliced)
- 2 Large Pepperoncini, (stems/seeds removed, chopped)
- 8 ounces Small Cooked Shrimp
- Handful Fresh Parsley, (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Butter
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Prepared Horseradish
- 5-7 Shakes Tabasco Sauce
- Small Pinch Salt, (or celery salt)
- Pinch Ground Pepper
- Combine cooked pasta, bell peppers, celery, tomatoes, olives, pepperoncini, shrimp and parsley. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine all remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over pasta and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate until served. Serve with a wedge of lemon to squeeze over the pasta.
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!31