Try this Quinoa Pizza Bites Recipe the next time you get your pizza craving. Each gluten free mini pizza bite is filled with cheese and pepperoni. Dip them in pizza sauce for the ultimate appetizer, snack or meal!
I am obsessed with quinoa bites and I LOVE pizza! So these Quinoa Pizza Bites were naturally the next step.
I made Buffalo Quinoa Bites and have been experimenting with flavor combinations ever since. These pizza bites are my favorite so far.
If you are a fan of quinoa and pizza, you are going to LOVE these!
This quick and easy snack is also gluten free. A healthier alternative to regular pizza that is high in protein and flavor!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 Cup Cooked White Quinoa
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/3 Cup Pepperoni - cut into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray 18 mini muffin tins with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients and transfer to mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned.
- Immediately transfer to cooling rack.
- Serve with pizza sauce.
More Healthy Bites To Curb Your Cravings. . .3