Make PUMPKIN MUFFINS to ring in the Fall season. These moist flavorful muffins are the perfect breakfast to enjoy on a busy morning.
PUMPKIN MUFFIN RECIPE
These muffins are just what you need to get into that Fall vibe. Enjoy a pumpkin muffin topped with thick sweet glaze alongside a warm Pumpkin Spice Latte.
MORE PUMPKIN INFUSED RECIPES:
- Muffin Ingredients:
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. Ground cloves
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 15 oz. can pure pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- Glaze Ingredients:
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 ⅓ cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Melt butter fully in microwave. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves. Set aside.
- Add butter and both sugars to a large mixing bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add pure pumpkin and eggs to mixing bowl. Beat until well combined.
Scrape sides of bowl with a rubber spatula and mix again to ensure all ingredients are well combined.
- With mixer set on LOW, add in flour/spice mixture. Beat until well combined. Batter should be very smooth.
- Grease a LARGE-SIZE muffin pan, or line with large muffin liners. Using a large spoon, divide batter into greased large muffin pan, filling about ¾ full.
- Bake on 375ºF for 26 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Place each muffin on a wire cooling rack to cool.
Place cream cheese into the bowl of an electric mixer, and beat until smooth.
Add powdered sugar and mix well.
Add in milk and vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy.
Drizzle glaze generously over top of muffins in multiple directions, to give a criss-cross look.
Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Standard muffin tin can be used. Cook time will need to be decreased.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 540Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 96mgSodium 316mgCarbohydrates 84gFiber 2gSugar 57gProtein 7g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.