This Homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer is the perfect addition to your coffee for that Fall flavor. This easy recipe is a simple blend of heavy cream, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, sweet condensed milk and vanilla.
HOMEMADE COFFEE CREAMER
Making your own flavored coffee creamer is super easy, tastes fantastic and allows you to adjust the ingredients to fit your preferences.
While I may not always make my own creamer, for special occasions or particular flavors I do. This Pumpkin Spice Creamer fits for both special occasion and a specific flavor. And it tastes soooo much better than store bought.
- Half & Half can be used instead of heavy cream for a slightly lighter creamer.
- Your preferred sweetener can be used in place of the maple syrup. (brown sugar would be great)
- The pumpkin spice and cinnamon can be increased or decreased to fit your preferences.
MORE PUMPKIN INFUSED RECIPES:
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, whisk heavy whipping cream, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon together until it begins to simmer.
- Slowly pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, continuously whisking for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Allow to cool then transfer creamer into an airtight container.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 10 days. Shake before using.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 20 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 175Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 36mgSodium 41mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 0gSugar 17gProtein 3g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.