Inspired by everyone’s favorite Starbucks holiday flavored coffee, this Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte will get you into the Fall mood. This copycat recipe is a slightly healthier version and the perfect way to start your mornings.
A hot foamy Pumpkin Spice Latte on a chilly Fall morning is the perfect way to ease into your day. The best part is that you don’t have to leave your house to get your latte, just make it at home. Warm lattes and cozy pajamas.
- Milk – This recipe calls for almond milk but feel free to use coconut milk, soy milk, dairy milk or half&half for an extra creamy version.
- Sweetener – Honey or sugar can be used in place of the maple syrup.
- Spices – Adjust the spices and amounts to fit your tastes.
MORE STARBUCKS DRINKS MADE AT HOME:
- 1 or 2 shots of expresso (extra strong coffee)
- 1 cup almond milk (or preferred milk)
- 2-3 tbsp pumpkin puree (adjust to taste)
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1- 2 tbsp maple syrup (adjust to taste)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients except ground cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and vanilla extract in a small pot. Whisk to combine. Then bring the mixture to boil and remove from heat.
- Add it to a blender and pulse until well combined (this will add frothy texture on top but is an optional step).
- Pour the mixture into a glass cup and enjoy warm.
- Optional: add some freshly whipped cream on top, garnish with ground cinnamon.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 211Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 32mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 4gSugar 35gProtein 2g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.