These Pineapple and White Chocolate Macadmia Nut Cookies are a great addition to any holiday dessert platter. This easy homemade cookie recipe is full of island flavor! Dried pineapple, white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts and flaked sea salt make the perfect combination.
I have had this cookie recipe dancing around in my brain for months. Finally I got the chance to execute my Island Cookies for the Rodelle 21 Days of Cookies! The other Rodelle Brand Ambassadors and I are sharing some of our favorite cookie recipes for your holiday cookie platters.
Of course, each cookie recipe is made extra special with Rodelle baking products. My cookie base is overflowing with pure vanilla flavor.
These cookies are extra soft . . . just the way I like them! And they are full of tasty surprises. With dried pineapple, white chocolate, macadamia nuts and salt . . . there is something in every bite.
The perfect cookie in my opinion: Giant, Soft and Full of Treats! From my cookie platter to yours. Enjoy!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
Email ::: Facebook ::: Twitter ::: Pinterest ::: G+ ::: Instagram ::: BlogLovin’ ::: Rss
Pineapple White Chocolate Macadmia Nut Cookies
- 1 Cup Butter - softened
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Corn Starch
- 1/3 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 Cup Dried Pineapple Tidbits
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Macadamia Nuts
- Maldon or Flake Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Sift salt, flour, baking powder and corn starch. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla. Mix.
- Gradually add dry ingredients while mixing between each addition.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, dried pineapple and macadamia nuts.
- Roll into 3 Tablespoons balls (I use an ice cream scoop) on greased cookie sheet. (makes 12-14 cookies)
- Bake on center oven rack 12-14 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cookies with salt. Cool on pan for 5 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
Orange Cream White Chocolate Chip Cookies
I am proud to be partnering with Rodelle to bring you this tasty recipe!1
Leave a Reply