Homemade salad dressings are simple yet so much more flavorful than store bought. This Pesto Ranch Dressing Recipe is no exception. Bright basil pesto flavors blended with buttermilk ranch. This is perfect on salads or served as a pizza dip!
Mmmmm…Pesto. My summer cravings this year have 2 themes, either pesto or Mexican food. That’s it! Seriously, I could eat allllll the pesto and Mexican, all day every day.
My favorite way to enjoy pesto is tossed with pasta, over roasted potatoes or in this Pesto Ranch Dressing Recipe. This Pesto Ranch Dressing is a great way to add a punch of flavor to your summer salad. Or, use it as a pizza dip!
Check out these pesto infused recipes. . .
Here are few more dressing recipes that pack a lot of flavor. . .
Here are some items you may need for this recipe: (affiliate links)
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves, (packed)
- 1 Garlic Clove, (chopped)
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Buttermilk
- Handful Fresh Parsley
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Dill, (or freeze dried dill will work too)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Pinch Salt/Pepper, (to taste)
- In blender puree: basil, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Pulse blender until incorporated.
- Refrigerate in airtight container between uses. Use within 4-5 days.
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!