Save some time and make an easy holiday side dish. These Oven Roasted Carrots are a super simple side for your holiday menu or with a weeknight dinner. Rainbow carrots spiced with Adobo seasoning and roasted in the oven. This is a Whole 30 compliant Paleo recipe, vegan and vegetarian.
These Oven Roasted Carrots don’t just make an appearance at my house during the holidays. I make these several times a month! I adore roasted carrots, especially rainbow carrots. My daughter eats all of the yellowish white carrots and I get the orange and purple carrots.
My favorite spice blend is Adobo Seasoning, I use it on just about everything. If you are sticking to a Whole30 or Paleo diet you need to check the ingredient list on spice blends because some hide sugar or funky chemicals inside. If you can’t find a clean spice blend at your local store you can always order online (ad) → Primal Palate Organic Adobo Seasoning.
These Oven Roasted Carrots are a great side dish because they take just a few simple ingredients and require minimal effort.
Here are a few more super easy side dishes. . .
Here are some items you may need for this recipe: (ad)
Nordic Ware Baker’s Half Sheet
- 2 Lbs Rainbow Carrots, (trimmed, washed)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Adobo Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Toss carrots with olive oil and seasoning. Transfer to a lightly oiled rimmed baking sheet. Make sure the baking sheet is large enough that the carrots are spread out, otherwise use 2 baking sheets.
- Roast carrots for 15 minutes.
- Rotate carrots, increase temp to 425ºF and roast for 10-15 more minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, fresh parsley and serve.
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!