Make this fun Pumpkin Cheese Ball for Halloween, Thanksgiving or any Fall festivities. A creamy cheese ball coated in crushed crunchy cheese puffs then topped with a bell pepper stem to look like a pumpkin.
Thanksgiving Cheese Ball
Because this cheese ball is in the shape of a pumpkin it is perfect for Fall. This fun appetizer will be the star of your Thanksgiving feasts or Halloween parties.
It is really easy to make and anyone that loves cheese is going to love this cheese ball. It has creamy cheese, shredded cheese and crushed cheese Cheetos!
CAN THIS CHEESE BALL BE MADE AHEAD OF TIME?
Yes, absolutely. In fact it will taste better if made the night before. I suggest coating the cheese ball in crushed Cheetos just before serving to prevent them from absorbing moisture. But, the actually cheese ball filling can be prepared ahead.
MORE CHEESEBALL RECIPES:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups crushed Crunchy Cheetos
- 1 bell pepper stem
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, Velveeta, shredded cheese, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce until completely blended.
- Using plastic wrap, shape the cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap the cheese ball in plastic wrap. Then, use the stem of a paintbrush or pencil to create the vertical lines of a pumpkin. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove the plastic wrap and roll the cheese ball in crushed Cheetos, coating the entire cheese bal. If needed, remove the excess crumbs from the pumpkin lines or press deeper lines into the cheese ball.
- Transfer to a serving plate and press the bell pepper stem into the top of the cheese ball.
Serve with crackers or vegetable dippers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 522Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 69mgSodium 1070mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 18g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.