These CHILI CHEESE DOGS are a fantastic and easy dish to serve at get-togethers or on game day. Hot dogs slathered with chili, cheese and onions then baked to perfection for the perfect party meal.
BAKED CHILI DOGS
These chili dogs are just a super simple meal to make to feed a crowd. Be sure to use good quality ingredients then just assemble and bake. Serve fresh right out of the oven and these are sure to be a hit!
CHEESE – Use your favorite shredded cheese blend. Colby Jack shredded cheese works great for a meltier topping.
HOT DOGS – I use beef hot dogs and make sure to buy good quality dogs. Use your favorite hot dogs.
MORE GAME-DAY FOOD:
- 2 cups prepared chili (homemade or store bought)
- 8 hot dog buns
- 8 hot dogs
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ small red onion, diced
- Favorite Toppings such as:
- Dill Relish
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place hot dog buns into a baking dish.
- Inside of each bun add condiments of your choice, such as mustard, ketchup and relish.
- Place the hot dogs into each bun.
- Top each hot dog with ¼ cup of chili.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese across the top of the chili dogs, followed by the diced onions.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and chili dogs are warmed through.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving, enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 488Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 68mgSodium 1141mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 22g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.