Nut Free Granola Bars are the perfect lunchbox treat. A natural snack that is allergy friendly and gluten free. These no-bake homemade granola bars are full of oats, cinnamon, California Raisins and flavor! Back to school just got a little easier.
Homemade Granola Bars are super simple to make. The best part about making them at home is that YOU choose the ingredients. Complete control over the quality of ingredients means these Nut Free Granola Bars are the perfect back to school snack!
Using Sun Butter instead of peanut or almond butter makes these safe for lunchbox snacking. Always check labels on all ingredients to insure that they are produced and packaged in a nut free facility.
The real star of these granola bars are the sweet California Golden Raisins. California Raisins are an all-natural, dried-by-the-sun fruit you can feel good about sending with your kids as they head back to school or offering as an after-school snack.
I love raisins in my oatmeal, cereal, cookies or just to snack on. My daughter really enjoyed these Cinnamon Raisin Granola Bars.
Confession: I ate most of the granola bars!
I’m bad about skipping meals. These were a great grab-n-go snack! Good for kids and adults.
California Raisins are a great choice for wholesome, healthy, on-the-go snacking. Convenient, portable and budget friendly.
California Raisins come by their sweetness naturally. With California Raisins, the nutrition label tells a great story: Zero fat, no cholesterol and no added sugar. Plus, raisins offer 9% of your daily fiber and potassium, and 6% of your daily iron. (per quarter cup serving)
Visit www.loveyourraisins.com for more information about California Raisins and find us on Facebook where you can sign up to receive a California Raisins prize pack! Limited supply; while quantities last. #SnacktoSchool #LoveYourRaisins
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1½ Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Puffed Brown Rice Cereal, or Crispy Rice Cereal
- 3/4 Cup California Golden Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sun Butter, sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Mix oats, brown rice cereal and raisins. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe dish combine the remaining ingredients. Microwave for 30 seconds then stir. Microwave for 15 more seconds then stir until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture over oats and thoroughly mix until fully incorporated.
- Transfer mixture into a foil lined 9x9 inch baking dish. Press oats down firmly with bottom of a cup or small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6+ hours.
- Cut into bars and individually wrap with plastic wrap. Store in refrigerator and use within 1 week.
These granola bars soften when warm. Store in refrigerator until serving. Store in a cold lunchbox for on-the-go eating.