For a truly indulgent treat, make this Caramel Biscoff Milkshake. A vanilla milkshake flavored with cookie butter, caramel and cinnamon for the ultimate dessert.
BISCOFF COOKIE CARAMEL MILKSHAKE
This creamy milkshake is bursting with caramel cookie flavor. It is perfect for the warm summer months or even as a wintertime treat. With just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to prepare, this is a great dessert to cure your sweet-tooth.
WHAT IS BISCOFF SPREAD?
Biscoff spread is made with Boscoff cookies pureed with sugar and vegetable oil to make a thick caramely spiced cookie spread.
- Cookie butter is available at most grocery stores, located near the peanut butter and Nutella. You can buy a similar version from Trader Joe’s.
- For best results, use a good quality old fashioned vanilla ice cream.
- You can use any milk you prefer. I recommend whole milk for the creamiest results, but 2% 1% or skim will work too.
- To garnish – top with crushed Biscoff cookies and additional caramel sauce for even more indulgence.
MORE FROZEN DESSERT RECIPES:
- 1½ cups vanilla ice cream (about 3-4 scoops)
- 2 tablespoons cookie butter (Biscoff)
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup whipped cream
- Additional whipped cream, caramel, and cinnamon for garnish (optional)
- Scoop the ice cream into a blender.
- Add the cookie butter, milk, caramel sauce, cinnamon, and whipped cream.
- Blend until smooth.
- Line a 12 ounce glass with caramel sauce.
- Pour the milkshake into your glass and top with additional whipped cream, caramel sauce, and ground cinnamon if desired.
- Add a straw and serve.
This recipe makes one large 10-12 ounce milkshake. You can split it into two smaller portions if preferred.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 927Total Fat 45gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 124mgSodium 574mgCarbohydrates 122gFiber 3gSugar 105gProtein 14g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.