Sugary sweet bacon is the ultimate indulgent treat! This Brown Sugar Maple Bacon Recipe has the best of sweet and salty. Candied bacon will change your life! It is that good.
Bacon. It doesn’t get much better than crisp bacon. Oh wait, it does. Sweet candied bacon is better! This Brown Sugar Maple Bacon is the perfect blend of sweet maple and salty bacon.
This recipe is leading up to something (you already know that if you follow me on Instagram). Eat this bacon by itself but just be sure to save a few strips for my next recipe, Maple Bacon Donuts! Yeah, I know. Just when you thought candied bacon was the ultimate treat I had to up the ante.
Uhhhh, just gaze upon that glorious glistening bacon. Some ladies like the sparkle of diamonds . . . I prefer the sparkle of candied bacon!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 pound Thick Cut Bacon
- 1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Place a metal rack on top of a baking sheet. Spray rack with nonstick.
- Mix maple syrup and brown sugar in a dish large enough to hold bacon slices.
- One slice at a time, coat bacon evenly with mixture on both sides. Lay slices flat on top of prepared rack.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Pay close attention the last 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Bacon will firm up as it cools.
More Bacon Please. . . 4