Sugary sweet bacon is the ultimate indulgent treat! This Brown Sugar Maple Bacon Recipe has the best of sweet and salty. Candied bacon will change your life! It is that good.
Bacon. It doesn’t get much better than crisp bacon. Oh wait, it does. Sweet candied bacon is better! This Brown Sugar Maple Bacon is the perfect blend of sweet maple and salty bacon.
This recipe is leading up to something (you already know that if you follow me on Instagram). Eat this bacon by itself but just be sure to save a few strips for my next recipe, Maple Bacon Donuts! Yeah, I know. Just when you thought candied bacon was the ultimate treat I had to up the ante.
Uhhhh, just gaze upon that glorious glistening bacon. Some ladies like the sparkle of diamonds . . . I prefer the sparkle of candied bacon!
- 1 pound Thick Cut Bacon
- 1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Place a metal rack on top of a baking sheet. Spray rack with nonstick.
- Mix maple syrup and brown sugar in a dish large enough to hold bacon slices.
- One slice at a time, coat bacon evenly with mixture on both sides. Lay slices flat on top of prepared rack.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Pay close attention the last 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Bacon will firm up as it cools.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 447Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 75mgSodium 1279mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 0gSugar 23gProtein 26g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.