Chocolate Chunk and Cherry Ice Cream Recipe – This Homemade Cherry Garcia Ice Cream is made quick and easy with only a handful of ingredients. No ice cream maker needed for this delicious dessert!
Ughhhh. Seriously people, I cannot ever make this Homemade Chocolate Chunk and Cherry Ice Cream again! Never, ever, ever! I basically ate the entire batch all by myself.
I pride myself as self disciplined. You will not find me devouring an entire cake or eating more than two cookies. But this ice cream . . . I had ZERO will power!
I could not stop eating ice cream cones topped with this creamy, luscious frozen treat. It reminded me of Cherry Garcia Ice Cream, which happens to be one of my favorites. In fact, I think it tastes better. Yeah, I said it!
This was my first time trying out the no churn ice cream method that starts with whipped cream and sweetened condensed milk. Basically I now expect my ice cream maker to be collecting dust. This is so much better than churned ice cream. No Joke!
Make this Chocolate Chunk and Cherry Ice Cream Recipe and see for yourself.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Homemade Cherry Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste, or extract
- 1/2 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- Using hand mixer, beat heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks.
- Mix in sweetened condensed milk, cherry syrup and vanilla.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Transfer mixture to container. (I use a large loaf pan)
- Gently swirl in additional cherry syrup. (optional)
- Cover and freeze overnight.
Before you make Cherry Ice Cream . . . You will need to make Cherry Syrup >>>6