Here is another appetizer for those game day parties and holiday feasts. This Cheesy Bacon Dip is everything you could want in a dip. Cheese, Bacon and a hint of Horseradish for a little kick!
Hot Cheese Dip Recipe
I love DIPS. And I love CHEESE. And well, who the heck doesn’t love BACON?
So, this dip recipe was inevitable.
This appetizer recipe is also really simple.
Just cook your bacon however you prefer. I bake mine in the oven. But frying works too.
Then mix up the creamy-cheesy mixture, add the bacon pieces and bake.
Whatever the occasion, this Cheesy Bacon Dip is sure to be a hit!
- 4 oz Cream Cheese - softened
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt, or sour cream
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Cups Italian Shredded Cheese Blend, divided
- 1½ Cups Cooked Bacon - cut into pieces, 9-10 strips
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Ground Prepared Horseradish*
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In large bowl; mix cream cheese, Greek yogurt, mayo, salt, pepper, 1½ cups shredded cheese, bacon and horseradish.
- Transfer to a 25-30oz baking dish. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until dip is bubbling and lightly browned.
*This amount will create a mild dip. Add extra horseradish if you prefer spicy.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 279Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 60mgSodium 515mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 14g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.