Start the day off right with this BLUEBERRY SPINACH SMOOTHIE. Frozen blueberries, banana, spinach, milk and protein powder make this healthy smoothie taste fantastic!
HEALTHY BANANA SMOOTHIE
Smoothies are the quickest and easiest way to add fruits and veggies to your diet. This Spinach Blueberry Banana Smoothie is a tasty way to get iron from the spinach and vitamins from the blueberries.
- Add or decrease blueberries and spinach to fit your tastes.
- Protein powder can be omitted for a standard smoothie.
- Use your preferred milk. Coconut milk, almond milk or dairy milk.
MORE SMOOTHIE RECIPES:
- 1 ½ cups Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 ½ cups Fresh Spinach
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 ½ tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder
- Fresh blueberries or banana slices for garnish, if desired
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the blended smoothie into your glass for serving, enjoy!
Store leftover smoothie in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in a covered container.
For a thinner smoothie, add a few extra tablespoons of milk until you reach your desired consistency.
For the milk, you can use any type of milk including soy, almond, or oat milk for vegan friendly options.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 520Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 22mgSodium 181mgCarbohydrates 97gFiber 14gSugar 61gProtein 26g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.