Get ready for Extreme Garlic Flavor! This 40 Clove Garlic Chicken Dip is for all the garlic lovers out there. An appetizer recipe that is bursting with cheese, rotisserie chicken and roasted garlic!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. Follow WonkyWonderful on Pinterest to stay up to date on all of the new recipes! This tasty recipe is sponsored by Lay’s.
I scooped into this aromatic dip with Lay’s potato chips. Roasted garlic, chicken, cheese and salty potato chips. What more could you need?
GARLIC DIP STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. To reheat, cover with foil and bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes or until dip is heated trough.
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1½ Cups Shredded Italian Cheese Blend, reserve 1/2 cup for topping
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese – softened
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Cracked Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 40 Roasted Garlic Cloves – chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix all ingredients and transfer to a 27oz baking dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until top is browned and bubbly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 310Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 89mgSodium 306mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 15g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.