This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Quaker. All opinions are mine alone. #MyOatsCreation #CollectiveBias
I love no-cook oatmeal. It is quick, easy and guarantees that I don’t skip breakfast. This Carrot Cake Overnight Oats Recipe is my new favorite flavor. A breakfast full of vegetables and whole grain oats that tastes like dessert!
No really. If you don’t wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed, you need to make overnight oats! Trust me.
It doesn’t get better than just opening the fridge and grabbing a jar of delicious oatmeal first thing in the morning. Easier than toast! That is my kind of breakfast.
This overnight oats recipe is made with Quaker Old Fashioned Oats. Oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfast options because it is so filling and versatile. You can flavor your Quaker Oats in so many different ways.
Start with this Carrot Cake Overnight Oats Recipe then make the Strawberry and Cream No Cook Oatmeal. They are both amazing!
Just mix oats, fresh produce, sweetener and milk of choice. I prefer to use coconut milk because it produces a smooth oatmeal consistency. But feel free to use dairy or almond milk instead. Refrigerate overnight. That’s it!
Wake up to a delicious and satisfying breakfast! Carrot Cake Overnight Oats with a Sweet Cream Cheese Drizzle. Good Morning!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 Cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Medium Carrot - peeled & grated, about 1/2 cup
- 2 Tablespoons Golden Raisins
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Small Pinch Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- Combined all oatmeal ingredients in container. (I use a large mason jar)
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Thoroughly mix glaze ingredients.
- Serve carrot cake oatmeal drizzled with cream cheese glaze.
You can find the Quaker Oats Special Winter Packaging available at your nearest Target store. Look for the in-store Quaker Oats display at Target.
Be sure to try Strawberry and Cream No Cook Oatmeal with your Quaker Oats!0