I love no-cook oatmeal. It is quick, easy and guarantees that I don’t skip breakfast. This Carrot Cake Overnight Oats Recipe is my new favorite flavor. A breakfast full of vegetables and whole grain oats that tastes like dessert!
No Cook Oatmeal
No really. If you don’t wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed, you need to make overnight oats! Trust me.
It doesn’t get better than just opening the fridge and grabbing a jar of delicious oatmeal first thing in the morning. Easier than toast! That is my kind of breakfast.
This overnight oats recipe is made with Quaker Old Fashioned Oats. Oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfast options because it is so filling and versatile. You can flavor your Quaker Oats in so many different ways.
Start with this Carrot Cake Overnight Oats Recipe then make the Strawberry and Cream No Cook Oatmeal. They are both amazing!
Just mix oats, fresh produce, sweetener and milk of choice. I prefer to use coconut milk because it produces a smooth oatmeal consistency. But feel free to use dairy or almond milk instead. Refrigerate overnight. That’s it!
Wake up to a delicious and satisfying breakfast! Carrot Cake Overnight Oats with a Sweet Cream Cheese Drizzle. Good Morning!
- 1 Cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Medium Carrot - peeled & grated, about 1/2 cup
- 2 Tablespoons Golden Raisins
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Small Pinch Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- Combined all oatmeal ingredients in container. (I use a large mason jar)
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Thoroughly mix glaze ingredients.
- Serve carrot cake oatmeal drizzled with cream cheese glaze.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 186Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 7mgSodium 60mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 2gSugar 16gProtein 3g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.