Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Glazed Almonds are the perfect snacking food! Easy to make and full of flavor! Bring a little heat to your game day snacks. Or enjoy them on the go!
Sweet and Spicy Almonds
Flavored almonds are one of my favorite snacks. They are so simple to make and the flavor combinations are endless.
CHA! by Texas Pete adds a flavorful spiciness to these Glazed Almonds. With brown sugar and a sprinkle of salt, that is it! 4 ingredients and less than 20 minutes of your time!
CHA! by Texas Pete is great because it tastes fantastic and has a smooth texture.
Texas Pete has been on southern tables for decades. And they take hot sauce seriously in The South!
It was released less than a year ago and is spreading to supermarkets nationwide. If your local grocer does not yet carry CHA! by Texas Pete, you can order it on TexasPete.com.
Make the glaze. Coat the almonds. Bake. Enjoy!
I told you it was easy.
The end result is a spicy and sweet almond brittle.
- 1/3 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 1½ Cups Raw Almonds
- Sea Salt or Himilayan Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar and sriracha. Whisk continuously until sugar is dissolved and mixture begins to bubble. (2-3 minutes)
- Carefully pour glaze over almonds and stir until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a grease, foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle generously with salt.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Stir twice during this time.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 15-20 minutes.
- Peel the foil from the almond brittle (be careful not to leave any foil pieces attached). Break apart and serve.
- Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 203Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 0mgSodium 335mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 4gSugar 12gProtein 6g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.