This Keto Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe is a fantastic low carb dinner idea. Cauliflower rice, burger, cheese and toppings make this Keto-Friendly meal easy, satisfying and nutritious.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole
This Cheeseburger Casserole is great for those times you are craving a juicy burger while wanting to stick to your low carb lifestyle. Not only low carb but Keto-Friendly, this casserole is higher on the protein so you may need to go heavy on the sauce or add a drizzle of oil to up that fat percentage.
More Easy Low Carb Dinner Ideas
Ingredients Needed For Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole (screenshot for grocery list)
- Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- Ground Beef
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Worcestershire Sauce
- No Sugar Hamburger Seasoning
- Shredded Cheddar/Jack Cheese
- Low Carb Ketchup
- Chili Powder
How Do You Make Cheeseburger Casserole
- Pan fry the cauliflower rice in oil over medium/high heat until browned. Transfer to greased casserole dish and spread in an even layer.
- Mix ground beef, garlic powder, pepper, salt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning.
- Brown ground beef in large pan over medium/high heat, keep beef in large bite sized pieces. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to casserole dish in an even layer on top of cauliflower rice.
- Top with shredded cheese. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes to melt cheese.
- Top with sliced tomatoes, chopped lettuce and sliced pickles.
- Mix mayo, ketchup and chili powder. Serve with casserole.
Can This Be Made Ahead
Yes, this can definitely be made ahead. Prepare the casserole without toppings then cover and refrigerate. Reheat and add toppings before serving.
What Is The Best Way To Store Cheeseburger Casserole
Cover and refrigerate. If you plan to have lots of leftovers leave off the toppings, serve them on the side. This will make reheating more appealing, the tomatoes, pickles, sauce and lettuce can be added before serving.
*Worcestershire sauce is optional. While it adds great flavor it also adds carbs. **If you can't find no-sugar hamburger seasoning, use your favorite low carb seasoning blend for beef. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information Yield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 699Total Fat 51gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 26gCholesterol 164mgSodium 945mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 47g
*Worcestershire sauce is optional. While it adds great flavor it also adds carbs.
**If you can't find no-sugar hamburger seasoning, use your favorite low carb seasoning blend for beef.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.