If you want a sweet and satisfying breakfast, these Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars are perfect! This super simple recipe is a great way to liven up your morning oatmeal. Oatmeal, pineapple and coconut are baked and served like cake with a dollop of vanilla yogurt and a generous drizzle of maple syrup. This gluten free, vegetarian, dairy free breakfast will be a hit!
I am proud to be partnering with Silk® to bring you this tasty recipe!
I have really been slacking lately when it comes to breakfast. My poor kiddo has been starting her day with either a bowl of cereal or yogurt with a banana. That 5:45am wakeup call is rough for me. With spring break just passed I am already looking forward to summer vacation. I am just not a morning person!
My morning brain fog is the reason that all of my breakfast recipes are super easy, like these Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars. Let’s be real. This is basically an oatmeal breakfast cake.
Just stir the ingredients together then bake. Making breakfast doesn’t get much easier than that.
These Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars are vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free. This is a great way to get some morning nutrition but still feel like you are eating a treat!
Instead of whipped cream I topped these bars with the new Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative. There are five delicious flavors: Vanilla, Strawberry, Peach, Dark Chocolate Coconut and Plain. Each has between 5-6 grams of protein from almond butter with a smooth, creamy texture.
Use the Silk Store Locator to find New Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative in your area.
Don’t forget to grab your Silk COUPON before you head out the door!
These are a big hit with my daughter! Of course, she’s probably happy to be eating something besides cereal. And it helps that these are kind of like eating cake for breakfast.
And here are a few more tasty oatmeal recipes from around the web: Baked Blueberry Oatmeal by Nutmeg Nanny, Oatmeal Raisinet Cookies by Barbara Bakes, Classic Oatmeal Bread by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts.
Serve with a dollop of Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, shredded coconut and a generous drizzle of maple syrup. Good Morning!
For more dairy free goodness, check out Silk on social media:
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
You may need a few things to make this recipe: (affiliate links)
- 2½ Cups Old Fashioned Oats, (uncooked)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1 (20oz) Can Crushed Pineapple in Heavy Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs, (lightly beaten)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until evenly coated and moist. (use the entire can of crushed pineapple, including the syrup)
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Pour oatmeal mixture into prepared pan. Spread mixture into an even layer while pressing down, especially around the edges.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through and the edges begin to brown. Let cool in pan 5-10 minutes.
- Using the edges of the parchment paper, remove bars from pan.
- Cut into squares. Serve with a dollop of Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, a drizzle of maple syrup or honey and additional sweetened shredded coconut.
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.