Peanut Butter Brownies with an ice cold glass of milk for the ultimate treat! This dessert recipe will cure any chocolate and peanut butter craving!
If you love the chocolate and peanut butter combo these brownies are for you. Chewy brownies with chocolate chunks and a peanut butter swirl on top.
These are great for a late night chocolate craving because they come together super quick and easy. Cut yourself a brownie slice with an ice cold glass of milk for the perfect dessert.
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chunks
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix together dry ingredients - cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Mix sugar and melted butter. Add eggs and mix.
- Slowly add dry ingredients while mixing.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil. Press foil down firmly into the dish. Spray with non-stick.
- Pour batter into prepared dish and spread evenly. (batter will be thick)
- Microwave peanut butter 30 seconds. Drizzle melted peanut butter on top of brownies. Swirl into batter using a knife.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until almost cooked through. (brownies will continue to cook after being removed from oven)
- Once cooled, remove the foil and brownies from baking dish. Carefully peel foil away from brownies and slice into 12 pieces.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 257Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 53mgSodium 182mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 1gSugar 21gProtein 4g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.