Another great no-bake holiday dessert! This Vanilla Cookie Balls Recipe is perfect for those folks that aren’t all about the chocolate. Vanilla wafers, cream cheese and vanilla bean paste formed into balls then coated with white candy and vanilla sugar!
I am proud to be partnering with Rodelle to bring you this tasty recipe!
So, I warned you that there would be many no-bake holiday desserts this season. I signed on to participate on the Rodelle 2016 Cookie Campaign right before I moved to the new house. And, the new house just happens to be at high altitude . . . 4,000 feet higher than I’m used to. While I am loving the gorgeous mountain views and snow that began in early November, my cookie creations are suffering. And I mean reeealy suffering! It has been one cookie disaster after another. That brings us back to this Vanilla Cookie Balls Recipe. After many failed attempts at a cookie recipe I said FORGET IT and went with a no-bake cookie treat!
Everybody loves a quick, easy dessert recipe. These Vanilla Cookie Balls are a nice change from the usual holiday flavors and overabundance of chocolate.
I used one of my favorite ingredients, Rodelle Vanilla Paste to amp up the vanilla flavor. It adds the vanilla taste as well as flecks of vanilla beans.
Serve these beauties at your next party or holiday get together. They are sure to be a hit!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
Email ::: Facebook ::: Twitter ::: Pinterest ::: Instagram
No-Bake Vanilla Cookie Balls
Another great no-bake holiday dessert! This Vanilla Cookie Balls Recipe is perfect for those folks that aren't all about the chocolate.
- 1 Box Vanilla Wafer Cookies, 11oz
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese - cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons Rodelle Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 Cups White Candy Melts
- Vanilla Sugar, any colored sugar or sprinkles will work
- Pulse wafer cookies in food processor until they become a fine crumb. Add cream cheese and vanilla bean paste. Process until fully combined.
- Grab a walnut sized amount of cookie mixture, squeeze to create a firm ball, roll into ball form. Transfer to rimmed baking sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate cookie balls for 2+ hours or until firm.
- Melt white candy melts according to package instructions. Dip each cookie ball into candy coating then return to wax paper. Sprinkle with vanilla sugar.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes to set candy shell.
- Store in refrigerator until serving.
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!5
Beverley Press says
I’m in love with this recipe and wow do they look great too! thank you and happy Holidays to you and yours xoxo
Nicole Harris says
Thank you . . . Happy Holidays!
Im going to try this it looking so good from the comments,to the pictures!
Nicole Harris says
Awesome! I hope you enjoy 🙂