Cream cheese, Thousand Island, pastrami, Swiss cheese and spinach rolled into spinach tortillas make these PASTRAMI SPINACH PINWHEELS easy and delicious.
MEAT AND CHEESE ROLL UPS
These tasty little roll up bites are great for snacks, lunches or party appetizers. Meat, cheese, spinach, cream cheese and dressing all rolled up snug and ready to be enjoyed.
- Use regular tortillas instead of spinach tortillas if you prefer.
- Other deli meats can be subbed in such as roast beef or turkey.
- Munster or provolone cheese will work as well. Just be sure to get thin sliced.
HOW DO YOU MAKE PINWHEELS THAT DON’T FALL APART?
Be sure to roll the pinwheels as tightly as possible and place seam side down to cut. Also, don’t go too overboard with the amount of fillings.
MORE DELICIOUS PINWHEELS TO ROLL UP:
- 4 large spinach tortillas
- 2/3 cup cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 8 slices pastrami deli meat
- 8 slices thin sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Combine the cream cheese spread and Thousand Island dressing in a small bowl.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture onto each spinach tortilla. Be sure tospread all the way to the edges of the tortilla.
- From left to right, layer 2 slices of pastrami, 2 slices of Swiss cheese, and 1/2 cup baby spinach onto each tortilla.
- Starting at the pastrami end, tightly roll up the tortilla. Tuck in the baby spinach toward the end of the roll.
- Cut off the very ends of the roll and discard. Slice each roll into 2-inch pinwheels.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator. Eat within 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 746Total Fat 43gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 115mgSodium 1804mgCarbohydrates 49gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 38g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.