Don’t slave away in the kitchen making holiday desserts! These No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cream Pies drizzled with caramel are quick, easy and sure to be a hit! This pudding pie Thanksgiving recipe is also great for portion control thanks to the individual servings.
I have yet another food confession. . . I hate pumpkin pie. Like, hate it! I’m talking about traditional pumpkin pie and in it’s defense I’m not a big fan of pie in the first place. (I know, how un-American of me!) I just prefer a mild pumpkin flavor like in these Mini Pumpkin Cream Pies.
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate all pie. This Creamy Cranberry Pie and these Nutella and Cherry Hand Pies are great. And I love cream pies. But, if the holiday dessert table involves pies and any other dessert, I will usually choose any other dessert.
However, these Mini Pumpkin Cream Pies are changing my mind about pumpkin pie. My daughter absolutely loves these. She gobbled them up quicker than you can say Turkey Day!
The best part about these pies are how quick and easy they are to prepare. With just 6 ingredients and about 15 minutes you have a ready to serve holiday dessert. Or these can be prepared ahead of time and actually taste better after a day in the refrigerator. An easy pumpkin dessert that the whole family will love!
Here are a few more pumpkin dessert ideas:
Here are some items you may need for this recipe: (affiliate links)
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 3.4 ounce Package Dry Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/4 Cup Canned Pumpkin Puree, (not canned pumpkin pie)
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Cup Whipped Topping, (thawed)
- 6 Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- Whipped Topping, (additional for topping)
- Jarred Caramel Topping
- Whisk together milk and pudding mix until smooth. Let sit for about 5 minutes to thicken.
- Whisk in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Then add Whipped Topping. Stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pie crusts. Or fill cream mixture into quart sized plastic bag, snip off one bottom edge and pipe mixture into pie crusts. Refrigerate 5-10 minutes to set.
- Top each mini pie with additional whipped topping and a drizzle of caramel sauce. Serve immediately or refrigerate until served.
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!1