Easy Jalapeño Popper Dip with Bacon
How Do You Make Jalapeño Cream Cheese Dip
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, (softened)
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1½ Cups Shredded Cheese Blend (mozzarella, monterey jack, cheddar), - divided
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Bacon, (approx 8 slices)
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Jalapeños*, (3-4 peppers)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese. Mix all ingredients together and spread into oven safe dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Then broil on high for two minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
- For the jalapeno garnish – Slice jalapeno in half (lengthwise) and remove all seeds. Wrap with bacon and cook on a baking sheet or piece of foil next to the dip. Remove after fifteen minutes. Once the dip has finished cooking, place on top.
*Remove all seeds and the white veins inside the peppers before chopping.
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per Serving Calories 244 Sodium 415mg Carbohydrates 3g Protein 9g