Jalapeño Popper Dip is loaded with peppy jalapeno flavor, packed with smoky bacon pieces and overflowing with melted cheesy goodness! This appetizer recipe is great for parties, holidays or game day. This dip is low carb and keto friendly.
Easy Jalapeño Popper Dip with Bacon
I love jalapeño poppers but the process of preparing them can be tedious. That is why this dip recipe is so fantastic! You get that great jalapeño popper flavor with minimal effort.
How Do You Make Jalapeño Cream Cheese Dip
Step 1: Prep ingredients then mix together, leaving 1/2 cup shredded cheese for topping. Transfer to oven safe dish, top with remaining cheese.
Step 2: Bake 20-25 minutes then broil on high 2-3 minutes.
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Jalapeño Popper Dip
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
More Dips For Parties or Game Day:
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, (softened)
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1½ Cups Shredded Cheese Blend (mozzarella, monterey jack, cheddar), - divided
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Bacon, (approx 8 slices)
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Jalapeños*, (3-4 peppers)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese. Mix all ingredients together and spread into oven safe dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Then broil on high for two minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
- For the jalapeno garnish – Slice jalapeno in half (lengthwise) and remove all seeds. Wrap with bacon and cook on a baking sheet or piece of foil next to the dip. Remove after fifteen minutes. Once the dip has finished cooking, place on top.
*Remove all seeds and the white veins inside the peppers before chopping.
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per Serving Calories 244Sodium 415mgCarbohydrates 3gProtein 9g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.