Roasted Maple Bacon Brussels Sprouts make a great vegetable side dish for dinner. This easy Brussels sprouts recipe is loaded with flavor with just 3 ingredients!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
These Roasted Brussels Sprouts are the perfect side dish for any occasion. A simple blend of Brussels sprouts, bacon and maple.
If you have anyone that claims to not be a fan of Brussels sprouts make this recipe and have them give it a try. This may just change their mind.
CHOOSING BRUSSELS SPROUTS:
Choose sprouts that are bright green in color, firm with tightly closed leaves.
The smaller Brussels sprouts are more tender and have a slightly sweeter flavor.
Use your favorite bacon, thin or thick sliced. Maple smoked bacon is a great flavor combo but peppered bacon is good too, the sweet spicy vibe.
Feel free to add your favorite spices to this dish if you want to bump up the flavor. Garlic powder, smoked paprika or a spice blend. A few drops of hot sauce mixed in the maple syrup will add a slight spiciness.
BRUSSELS SPROUTS STORAGE AND REHEATING INSTRUCTIONS:
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. To reheat, transfer to an oven safe dish. Bake at 375ºF for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
What To Serve These Brussels Sprouts With:
- 1½ lbs Brussel Sprouts
- 4-6 Bacon Strips
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 425º F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut bacon into 1/2-1 inch pieces and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes until crispy.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Transfer bacon pieces into a bowl. Leaving bacon drippings and parchment paper on the pan.
- Cut brussel sprout bottoms off, pull off the outer leaves then cut sprouts in half vertically.
- Place brussel sprouts onto the pan with bacon drippings on it. Drizzle maple syrup over sprouts. Toss well to coat.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until brussel sprouts are still slightly firm when poked with a fork.
- Return bacon to baking sheet with brussles sprouts, toss. Bake 1-2 minutes to reheat bacon. Serve.
Cook time varies depending on thickness of bacon and size of brussels sprouts. Adjust cook time accordingly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 113Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 11mgSodium 412mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 7g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.