Make your favorite Starbucks drink at home. With this Iced Vanilla Latte Recipe you can skip the drive-thru and save a few bucks too! Just 3 ingredients and 2 minutes!
STARBUCKS COPYCAT COFFEE
Iced coffee drinks are super easy to make at home. Plus the homemade versions are less expensive and adjustable to fit your personal tastes.
- Use sugar free vanilla syrup for low-cal low carb version.
- Use milk, half&half, cream or any milk alternative that you prefer.
- Feel free to make your own strong coffee or cold brew. Just be sure to let it cool before pouring over ice.
WHAT’S IN A STARBUCKS ICED VANILLA LATTE?
Strong coffee/espresso, milk, vanilla syrup and ice.
WHAT TO EAT WITH COFFEE:
MORE COPYCAT STARBUCKS LATTES:
- 1 Cup Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 1-2 teaspoons Vanilla Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- Whipped Cream
- Fill large glass or tumbler with ice.
- Pour in coffee, milk and syrup. Stir.
- Adjust milk and syrup to your taste preferences.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 88Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 11mgSodium 36mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 12gProtein 2g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.