Fudge is the ultimate holiday treat! This 2 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Recipe is quick, easy and perfect for chocolate lovers.
Easy Fudge Recipe
Enjoy this rich, chocolaty fudge plain or add some extras. This 2 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Recipe is a fantastic base that can easily be dressed up.
Just add the usual fudge accessories: Nuts, Candy Canes, M&M’s, Oreos, Marshmallows, Sprinkles, Candied Fruit, Coconut or whatever floats your boat.
I like to enjoy this fudge as is. Maybe with a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
This fudge recipe is simple and tastes fantastic. It also holds it’s shape really well at room temperature. A great addition to any Holiday Treat Platter.
MORE HOLIDAY FUDGE RECIPES:
- 1 14-Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 12-Ounce Bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium, microwave-safe mixing bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or until the chocolate chips turn smooth when stirred.
Stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread even, tapping the pan on the counter to flatten.
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours or until set.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the fudge into 1-inch pieces and enjoy!
Don’t overcook your chocolate and milk.
Store fudge in a sealed container in the fridge or cool, dry spot for up to 1 week.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 209Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 11mgSodium 45mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 1gSugar 30gProtein 4g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.